- Concern: Contamination. Some fish oil products may contain excessive levels of harmful toxins, such as heavy metals and polychlorinated biphenols (PCBs). They may also contain potentially harmful bacteria (e.g., salmonella), yeast, and mold.
- OmegaGenics Advantage: Purity Guaranteed. OmegaGenics fish oil formulas are produced in Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facilities and third-party tested for over 250 contaminants. Plus additional in-house tests for common bacteria, yeast, and mold, as well as testing for shelf stability.
- Concern: Rancidity. Fish oil is unstable and can quickly become spoiled and oxidized. Some companies may not test adequately for rancidity in production or take extra steps to protect the product during storage, transport, and normal use.
- OmegaGenics Advantage: Antioxidant Stabilized. OmegaGenics fish oil formulas are third-party tested for rancidity and fortified with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
- Concern: Low Potency. Some products may not actually contain the amount of omega-3s listed on labelscompromising expected benefits and value.
- OmegaGenics Advantage: Concentrated Omega-3s. OmegaGenics formulas are tested in-house and by a leading third-party facility to ensure omega-3 content meets or exceeds label claim for reliable dosing and dependable value.
- Concern: Fishy Aftertaste. Omega-3s from fish oil dont have to taste (or smell) like fish to work well.
- OmegaGenics Advantage: No "Fishy" Taste! OmegaGenics formulas begin with cleaner oils for a cleaner tasteand natural fruit flavors and enteric-coated options make them taste even better.
- Concern: Unspecified Applications. EPA and DHA offer different health benefits when used separately or in combination. Some fish oil products may offer a one-size-fits-all approach, making it difficult to determine ideal use.*
- OmegaGenics Advantage: Targeted Formulas. OmegaGenics offers a comprehensive line of 11 omega-3 formulas, including EPA-DHA blends, a concentrated EPA formula, and concentrated DHA formulas. In addition to different dosages, the OmegaGenics line also offers a variety of delivery forms, including liquids, softgels, and chewable gels.
Schedule an appointment today to discuss how a targeted omega-3 formula can help you and your family maintain better health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.